Traveling this Summer?
Apply for a one-day summer global job shadow! Building your global professional networks this summer.
sign up now! – Deadline April 19th
Students will be matched with a shadowing site on a on a first-come, first-served basis, so apply early!
- Review the 2018 Global Job Shadowing sites in Handshake
- Apply to sites you are interested in with your resume and essay- email them to email@example.com
- The essay should be one page explaining what you hope to gain from your shadowing experience and who you want to shadow.
- Need help with your resume or essay? Drop by The Hub
- Accepted students will attend a mandatory pre-departure session that outlines the process and expectationsTuesday May 8th at 3pm in The Hub, Davis Center.
- Once students and hosts are matched, they will receive each other’s contact information. Students will then contact their host to schedule a shadowing day between May-August that works with both schedules.
- On the agreed upon shadowing day, the student will arrange their own transportation and show up at the agreed upon time and place.
- After the shadowing experience, both students and host will complete an evaluation of Job Shadowing & students will send a thank you note to follow up.