UVM Accounting & Financial Services Career Fair 2019
The UVM Career Center and Grossman School of Business invite you to the annual Accounting & Financial Services Career Fair on Wednesday, September 11, 2019, from 11am-2:30pm in Ifshin Hall, Kalkin Building.
The Accounting & Financial Services Career Fair brings regional and national recruiters to campus who are interested in speaking with you about job and internship opportunities in the following fields: Accounting, Investment Banking, Fund Management, Insurance, Private and Commercial Banking.
This is a perfect opportunity to explore these careers by talking to industry experts, practice networking with employers, and learn more about the jobs and internships available. Students and alums from all academic areas are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Preparing for this event will help you feel more confident and prepared to make a great first and lasting impression:
- The UVM Career Center and GSB Center for Student Success is a valuable resource for you. Schedule an appointment with an advisor or stop by the Career Center during drop-in hours. Advisors will help you improve your ability to market yourself, review your resume and interview effectively.
- Download the Handshake App on your phone to see who is attending, where they will be located and what positions they are offering.
- Bring a copy of your resume for each employer that you plan to converse with during the fair.
- Do your research on attending employers and prepare questions about the company and positions offered.
- Dress professionally, as you would for an interview.