UVM Fall Job & Internship Fair 2019
Join us at the annual Fall Job & Internship Fair: Tuesday, October 22, 2019, from 12-4pm on the 4th floor of the Davis Center.
Over 100 recruiters from regional and national organizations will be attending the fair to connect with students seeking internships and full-time positions. This fair is open to ALL STUDENTS & ALUMS and has opportunities for everyone!
· Explore what companies and organizations are hiring UVM students.
· Network with recruiters to learn more about their company and what they offer.
· Discover what job/s or internship/s might be of interest to now and in the future.
· Demonstrate the skills and abilities that make you a unique and successful candidate.
Tips for getting the most out of this event:
- The UVM Career Center is a valuable resource for you. Schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor or drop in at the Career Center from 11am to 4pm. Counselors will help you improve your ability to market yourself, review your resume, and provide tips for interviewing effectively.
- Attend a fair prep event: Events are posted in Handshake and open to all students.
- Bring a copy of your resume for each employer you plan to speak with during the fair.
- Research the employers you are most interested in and have 2-5 questions ready to ask the recruiter.
- Dress professionally.
Learn more on Handshake at: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/11243