The UVM Career Center and College of Engineering & Mathematical Sciences are excited to host the annual Engineering & Tech Career Fair! This industry-specific fair includes companies who are offering internships and full-time positions to students studying in these fields.
The Engineering & Tech Career Fair brings eager recruiters from local, regional and national firms who are looking to hire UVM students. Students and alums from the engineering and tech fields are welcome and encouraged to attend. These employers are excited to speak with you about your skills and interests!
It’s important to prepare for this event to make a great first and lasting impression.
The UVM Career Center and CEMS Career Readiness Program offer valuable resources to assist in your preparation.
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor or drop in at the Career Center from 11am to 4pm. Advisors will help you improve your ability to market yourself, review your resume and interview effectively.
- Drop in during CEMS Career Readiness Program Office Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00-3:30PM in CEMS Student Services (Perkins 101) or email Becca Kronenbitter to schedule an appointment!.
- Bring a copy of your resume for each employer that you plan to converse with during the fair.
- Do research on the employers attending and have questions about the company and positions offered.
- Dress professionally, as you would for an interview.
Browse employers by downloading the Handshake app for iOS or Android and search for the “Engineering & Tech Career Fair” to browse employers and view their open positions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
To Request ADA Accommodations: Please contact the Career Center at 802-656-3450