Join us at the Spring Job & Internship Fair on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 from 12pm-4pm on the 4th floor of the Davis Center.
Over 120 recruiters from all industries will be on campus to connect with UVM students and alums seeking internships and full-time positions.
This fair is open to ALL and has opportunities for everyone!
- Explore what companies and organizations are hiring UVM students.
- Network with recruiters to learn more about their company and what they offer.
- Discover what job/s or internship/s might be of interest to you now and in the future.
- Demonstrate the skills and abilities that make you a unique and successful candidate.
Tips for getting the most out of this event:
- The UVM Career Center is a valuable resource for you. Schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor or drop in at the Career Center Monday through Friday between 11am-4pm. Counselors and peer mentors will help you improve your ability to market yourself, review your resume, and provide tips for effective interviewing.
- Bring a copy of your resume for each employer that you plan to speak with during the fair.
- Research the employers you are most interested in speaking with and have 2-5 questions ready to ask about the company and positions offered.
- Dress business casual or professionally as for an interview.
We look forward to seeing you there!
To Request ADA Accommodations: Please contact the Career Center at 802-656-3450