Aon is looking for an Analyst - Capital Markets
• Partner with the corporate finance team in broad corporate finance discussions and planning activities such as: capital planning, inter-company loan strategy, tax planning projects, debt issuance, short-term investments, and monthly reporting
• Execute on strategic tax initiatives and other initiatives such as capital raises, and coordinates cash movements with key stakeholders and Treasury operations for capital planning and M&A related activities
• Month end and quarter end activities such as compliance certificates, debt and interest expense reporting, and cash flow reconciliation
• Responsibility for $1.3 billion commercial paper program including issuance of commercial paper, dealer relationships and program documentation.
• Compile and distribute daily and monthly senior management reporting
• Perform activities related to share repurchase
• Prepare presentations for senior executives
• Assist in IT project to roll out custom capital planning application
• Communication: ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
• Knowledge of finance and capital markets
• Advanced Microsoft Suite skills
• Organization and ambition
• Technology savvy
• Bachelor’s degree along with 3+ years of experience in a treasury or other finance related role
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.