About ASTA CRS
ASTA Corporate Resource Solutions Inc is one of the Fastest Growing IT Companies in Northern America and the DC Metro Area with its headquarters in Ashburn, Virginia and another branch located in Greenbelt, MD. ASTA CRS is an Information Technology Provider delivering superior quality software development, consulting and staffing solutions to our client partners. ASTA CRS services are uniquely positioned to support clients in achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. ASTA CRS is a long-time and trusted resource for its clients and partners. We are inviting applications for multiple positions with our clients.
DESCRIPTION: The business analyst is responsible for analyzing and modeling existing business processes. The goal of business process analysis is to understand and document current business procedures and identify areas for improvement. A thorough understanding of the current state of the organization is necessary prior to recommending changes related to implementing a new business solution.
Responsibilities of BA :
- Lead and/or participate in requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients to determine project requirements.
- Able to elicit and identify project requirements from client end users.
- Responsible for validating requirements by providing option comparisons and justifications.
- Capable of providing gap analysis and needs assessments to uncover business need.
- Accountable for reviewing and finalizing extensive functional and technical documentation.
- Able to elicit and translate high-level business needs into specific and concise processes.
- Proficient in testing to ensure successful execution and appropriate application of solutions.
- Can provide high-level project/status updates and prepared reports to designated recipients.
- Accountable for self-organization and tracking completion of assigned tasks including successful delivery of assigned project milestones.
- Prepare and present training content to clients as needed.
- Creation of project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts and work product validation.
· All Bachelors & All Masters in (Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc)
· Excellent with MS Office products required
Professional Skill Requirements
· Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
· Logical and efficient, detail oriented and problem solver.
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
· Highly self motivated and directed
· Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
· Strong customer service orientation
· Positive attitude & strong work ethic
· Good interpersonal skills in dealing with users, employees, management, and vendors.
· Ability to work in rapid changing environment
Remuneration and Benefits
ASTA CRS offers excellent compensation packages in line with the very best in the industry and extensive benefits package including but not limited to overtime work-hour salary, medical insurance, relocation assistance, etc for the right candidate.
· We have opportunities all over the United States. Candidates should be open to travel and relocation.
· ASTA CRS is proud to state that we are enrolled with the USCIS for the E-Verification Program and we hire candidates on OPT and CPT. We also hire US Citizens, Green Cardholders or candidates with any legal work authorization in US.
· We offer visa sponsorship for the eligible candidate.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
ASTA CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, military service status, or any other basis prohibited by law.