The first few years of building your business as a financial advisor can seem daunting, but with the support and guidance provided by AXA Advisors, we have seen great success. Through our Financial Advisor Mentorship Program (FAMP), a comprehensive, three-year training and leadership development program, we enable every new advisor to succeed at an early stage in their careers and lays the groundwork for success in the foreseeable future.
Entry-level financial advisors will participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge and skill training. There is also focus on the core competencies needed to learn the various aspects of the profession, with the opportunity to enhance an advisor’s knowledge and skills and pursue professional designations.
In addition to an extensive training program, new advisors will be assigned a mentor, a senior associate at the firm whose goal is to enable their colleagues to become leaders within the firm. They will instill the goals and values of the firm and assist every day in allowing growth within the company. The plan with each new hire is not just to provide a job, but to enable advancement opportunities worthy only of a life-long career. Our mission here at AXA Advisors is for our junior associates not only just a successful member of the team, but a leader within the firm.
What is the Plan?
Before you can begin working with clients and offering products/services, you must become licensed and go through AXA Advisors’ inclusive training program, which includes in-person training, online modules, mentoring programs and shadowing opportunities, all of which will assist you in obtaining the following licensing/certifications:
· Life and Health
· Series 7
· Series 66
In addition to your training, you will be working closely with your mentor to build your practice through marketing and sales visits with prospective clients. As you develop your book of business and grow in your financial acumen, you may have the the potential for advancement within the organization and have the opportunity to be a real leader within the firm
As a potential leader within your team, you now have the opportunity to really grow your personal practice. You will work with other advisors in order to enhance your brand within the marketplace and assist in a variety of financial services, including:
· Asset/Wealth Management
· Retirement and Estate Planning
· Tax Saving Strategies
At AXA Advisors, we devote time to identifying and developing leaders early in their career. If pursuing management is the path for you, you have the ability become a senior associate within the firm and really learn and grow your supervisory skills and knowledge through AXA Advisors’ Leadership Development School
As the last phase in your program, year 3 as a financial advisor is all about truly growing your business and multiplying your impact. Upon successful completion of the development program, you may be eligible to become a partner within the firm, a pivotal role which allows you the chance to have a larger scale impact as a mentor to other new advisors in order to help them find their own personal success as well as accelerate your own. During this phase, as an experienced advisor, you will have the opportunity to obtain professional designations recognized and respected by clients and other professionals in the industry, such as:
· Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
· Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
· Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
As an entry-level advisor, your key responsibilities will be to:
· Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products, and services to help clients meet their financial goals
· Proactively call and network with clients to deepen business relationships and identify potential opportunities
· Maintain strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time through ongoing consultation and support
· Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high-quality service
· Participate in mandated training sessions, both in-person and online, in order to further financial acumen
· Bachelor’s Degree
· U.S. citizen (AXA advisors does not provide work sponsorship)
In addition to the minimum requirements, we expect all candidates to show:
· Drive and determination
· Desire to help others and make a difference
· Vibrant personality and professional presence
· Articulate self-starter and team player
· Desire to work with the leading provider of voluntary benefits at the worksite
AXA Advisors, LLC, a subsidiary of AXA Financial, Inc. is a leading provider of financial services, helping consumers and businesses define and meet their financial goals with offerings of financial, retirement, and estate planning strategies; asset allocation, annuities; life insurance and mutual funds.
Our goal is for our financial professionals to provide trusted guidance to their clients by helping them plan for their financial futures through objective professional guidance. To help you build your own financial future and achieve your professional goals, we offer a total support system that, for qualified candidates, includes:
· Ongoing National, Local and Virtual Training
· Open Architecture Structure of Services and Products
· Dedicated Management Team
· Unlimited Earning Potential
· Advancement/Management Opportunities
· Leadership Development
· Rewarding Long-Term Relationships
At AXA Advisors, we work to foster a diverse organization and recognize and reward achievement. If you are looking for a stimulating and challenging opportunity, with significant personal and professional growth, there may be an opportunity for you as an AXA Advisors Financial Professional.
AXA Advisors, LLC, (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member FINRA, SIPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/