BluePath Labs is a fast growing research and management consulting company focused on the challenging research problems for both government and private sector clients. BluePath is looking for one (1) Research Analyst Intern to support open-source research in the defense and military aerospace sectors. Candidates must be a U.S. citizen to apply. These internships are year-around with possible full-time employment during the fall academic semester. There are no end-dates for the internship. Interns will be W-2 hourly at $15/hr.
The Research Analyst interns must be able to read and translate source documents and publications in Mandarin. There is no specific undergraduate or graduate degree major requirement but there is a preference for candidates with previous technical analysis of the Chinese aerospace and defense sectors.
The Research Analyst interns will report to a BluePath Research Analysts and work as a part of a team on data collection, developing a keyword searchable database and reference system, and supporting research analysis. The primary work location will be at BluePath offices near Foggy Bottom at 2101 L ST NW. Washington, D.C.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Data collection, scanning, and entry.
- Open-source research and analysis
- Document summarization
- U.S. citizen
- Recent graduate or currently in a Master’s program or Senior in undergraduate program.
- Strong Mandarin reading and translating skills. (ILR 2+ or HSK 5)
- Commit to at least 10hrs/week (avg. 40hrs a month)
- Intellectually curious with strong attention to detail.
- Personal initiative and drive.
- Able to work independently with minimal oversight while meeting weekly goals.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and other database products.
- Current student or recent graduate of a graduate degree program.
- ILR 3+ for Reading/Writing or HSK 6.
- Previous research and data collection with Mandarin publications.
- Previous research and technical analysis of Chinese aerospace and defense sectors.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 /hour depending on experience
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.