This internship is an opportunity to expose you to a real-world business environment with Burton’s America’s Sales department, “The Americas”. It shall provide a unique and rich experience full of opportunities and challenges to learn firsthand. Your commitment to the organization will be a two-way relationship; one where you directly contribute to Burton’s success and one where we teach and help develop you into a business professional.
The role will be a part of our digital team, working in collaboration to enhance Burton’s digital presentation on the Amazon Marketplace. There will be opportunity to work with various departments including Americas Sales team, marketing, operations and other global regions working with Amazon.
What you get to do:
· Learn about business on the Amazon Marketplace through 1P and 3P channels.
· Reviewing and maintaining Burton’s digital marketplace presentation
· Deploying and editing enhanced brand content
· Reporting and tracking of product page attribution updates
· Other daily projects dependent on digital team’s needs
What you’ll bring to the team:
· Ideal candidate is studying business or marketing, interested in learning about digital content management and the Amazon Marketplace.
· Operating knowledge of Excel
· Good communication, strong work ethic, and ability to adapt to an everchanging digital platform
· Internship for Academic Credit
· Must be in an Internship Class that receives Professor approval
· Should be able to commit 12-20 hrs per week
If interested please send your application materials to Jeff Lallier (firstname.lastname@example.org)