As a Market Specialist on the BuzzBuzzHome Data Team, you will be researching new home projects, corresponding with developers, entering and adjusting data for new home listings, and supporting our business development efforts in the Eastern US market.
This role will provide you a launching pad into the residential real estate development industry where you will rapidly learn about the projects, organizations, and people who drive this essential and dynamic industry.
The Data Team at BuzzBuzzHome is the place for internal growth. Our entire business is built on the strength of the information we provide to new home shoppers. You will be exposed to every department in the business. We have had Data Team members grow into positions in our News Division (Livabl), our Saas Division (Daypack), our Engineering Team, our Product Team, our Sales Team, and our Marketing Team. Our current EVP, Kiyoko Fujimura, now based in Los Angeles, started her career at BuzzBuzzHome at the Toronto HQ doing this same job straight out of university.
Are you our next success story?
- You are goal oriented. Every month it is essential that we keep our information fresh for our new home shoppers.
- You like a challenge. Getting as much information as possible may require multiple follow-ups before a breakthrough.
- You enjoy discovering new efficiencies. You like to figure out how to overcome challenges to reach your goals faster.
- You are resourceful. If you can’t find the information on Google, you know who to call and how to get it.
- You are detail-driven. You can’t stand inconsistencies and typos make you want to scream.
- You are tech savvy. You’re quick on your keyboard and can navigate the internet blindfolded. Advanced Excel skills are an asset.