SALES AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
Carson is a leading consumer optics company, designing a wide variety of products that include binoculars, magnifiers, microscopes, night vision, optical toys, and accessories. Carson’s products are distributed worldwide through large chain stores. The company has a creative culture where everyone is encouraged to contribute to innovation. Carson has dedicated a team of engineers whose sole mission is to improve the customer experience.
About the job:
As a Sales and Marketing Coordinator, you will take a pro-active approach in supporting the company’s sales efforts. You will work closely with all departments including engineering, package design, marketing, purchasing, and sales. You’ll utilize your creative and organizational skills to make suggestions and get our products placed throughout the world.
What you will accomplish:
· Manage our CRM (Consumer Relationship Management) software to make sure that our marketing messages are on point.
· Travel to Las Vegas, Germany and other locations to help us during trade show exhibitions.
· Research and identify potential customers on a worldwide basis.
· Field sales inquiries on a worldwide basis.
· Research the competitive landscape and make product suggestions to our engineering team to help create the next generation of innovative products.
· Create and customize marketing proposals based on an individual client’s needs.
· Research regulatory and testing compliance for new products
· Manage post trade-show marketing communications.
· Make suggestions for brochures, product videos or other marketing initiatives.
This should describe you:
· Entrepreneurial problem solver. A “no task too small” mentality; and a willingness to learn and tackle any new issue that might arise.
· Creative thinker with an eye for innovative product and package design.
· Confident sharing your own ideas and taking initiative.
· Ability to multi-task and work independently with limited oversight.
· Strong Excel, Power Point, and computer skills.
· Excellent editing, writing, and critical reasoning skills
· Ability to research and become an expert on new technologies relevant to the product line.
· Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships within the company.
· Exceptional organizational skills with great follow-through, and strong analytical abilities.