Position Function: Assists and advises the Vendor Management Program (VMP) Manager in ensuring that bank wide vendor/third party risk is appropriately managed and mitigated through the Bank's Vendor Management Program. Assists the VMP Manager to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Vendor Management Program. Work closely with contract managers to ensure they understand the requirements of the Program; provide the contract managers with appropriate training and available tools and necessary assistance to ensure they comply with the Program requirements.
Please note: This position is located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field of study.
• 6+ months of business/financial experience (vendor relations, contract management or procurement management preferred.)
• Must be able to move and lift items up to 20lbs and perform other light physical work.
• Must be able to operate standard office equipment, including phone, personal computer, copier, etc.
• Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
• Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents. Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.