Job Title: Channel Marketing Summer Associate Department: Global Marketing & Product Solutions Job Reports To: VP, Director of Strategic Marketing Job Summary: The Channel Marketing team is responsible for partnering with and supporting sales leadership to set and implement strategic marketing plans that are in line with sales objectives and the broader business plan. Collaborate with all sales distribution channels (Wealth Management (sales teams, DCIO and National Accounts), Institutional (sales and consultant relations, client service, EMEA) and the product group to ensure consistency in messaging and brand, and identify ways to leverage opportunities across channels.
• Support the team with conference coordination efforts by partnering with the fulfillment team to successfully organize and deliver conference materials
• Assist with updating quarterly presentations, webcasts and fact sheets
• Support team by facilitating completion of department’s legal review process, including incorporation of edits into various materials
• Proficient in functions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be able and willing to work in a team oriented environment
• Ability to multi-task and superior attention to detail
• Full-time in summer (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or as needed)
Note: This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.