INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION (Digital Marketing & Social Media)
Elli Parr searching for a detail oriented, motivated, and creative individual to join our Brand! This is a part-time position (10-15 hours per week) that can grow over time. The position will be 75% work-from-home (remote) where you can make your own hours around your existing school schedule.
Details of role: This is a position where you will wear multiple-hats and will really help mold your role and grow within the company. We want your input on the direction of the brand and welcome all your suggestions. You will be a big part of business decisions and help execute the brand vision. This is a position for someone who is self-motivated and very creative. You will learn about website design, digital marketing, jewelry production, sales, branding and events.
· Conceptualizing Instagram photos and insta-stories
· Content creation
· Source image inspiration
· Creative writing for social media captions
· Implement & maintain social media calendar
· Organizing image folders / photo library
· Photo editing for IG/Facebook & Website products
· Create & implement Brand Ambassador Program
· Assisting the Elli Parr team on photo shoots for “being the scenes” content
· Participate and help run various company related events such as trunk shows, trade shows, pop-up shops, charity events etc…
· Assist with execution of photo shoots and vendor collaboration shoots
Campaign Management / Communications/Email Marketing:
· Design website & marketing campaigns for new seasons & new product launches
· Market research for product trends
· Monitor trends in social media, fashion and culture and appropriately apply that knowledge to create viral content that will increase word-of-mouth and increase brand loyalty with customers.
· Promotions/Discounts (i.e. holiday, shop small Saturday, past seasons…)
· Help create written content for press releases, web, and newsletters
· Developing an ongoing communications calendar across all platforms, integrates events and key messages into one cohesive plan.
· Newsletters (Email Marketing) – Welcome Emails, Content Emails, Promotional Emails, Personalized Product Emails, Abandoned Cart Emails, New Inventory, Post Purchase, Review Request, Testimonial, Reactivation, Holiday, Birthday and Las Chance
· Contributes to defining the CX ambition for agreed area of focus
· Supports defining who the target customer is
· Market Analysis – understanding customer behavior and identifying opportunities for revenue growth.
Ideal candidate: outgoing, enthusiastic and creative yet responsible, organized and motivated. We are looking for someone who really has a passion for fashion, especially jewelry! Someone who has a passion for all things design related, not only in fashion but also interior design, travel, food, graphics and blogging. Someone who really understands what content and images make for a good post that is attractive to a specific audience. We want someone who can think creatively, were looking for great ideas to make things better. Someone who is passionate about fashion and can keep up with current trends. Someone who is not afraid to think outside the box! Someone who likes to network and build relationships.
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
· A “people-person” – strong networking & relationship building skills
· Self-starter & self-motivated (have initiative to come up with new creative ideas)
· Previous customer service & sales experience (retail experience highly preferred)
· Creative personality who can multi-task
· Microsoft office proficiency (word, outlook, excel)
· Organized & Detail-Oriented
· Social-Media “savvy”
· Basic understanding of graphic design & photoshop
· Marketing Experience (Digital Marketing Experience is ideal)
· Content Creation and/or blogging experience
· Graphic Design experience
· Experience working in retail sales
· Experience creating visual displays
· Photography & photo-shop experience
· Shopify experience
· Event planning experience