We are looking to hire a financial advisor or tax professional to join our team. This is an entry-level opportunity for long term success in the financial services sector. Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and a strong interest in personal finance, taxes, investment strategies, and portfolio management.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
– Build and maintain long-term client relationships
– Prepare and interpret financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections
– Compilation and review of tax returns
– Manage and update client portfolios
– Comply with all industry rules and regulations
– Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or related field (required).
– Preferred designations CFP®, CPA/PFS, CFA®
– Proficiency in MS Office required. Experience with portfolio management and financial planning software appreciated.
– Desire and ability to obtain FINRA Series 63 and 65 licenses, and Certified Financial Planner® designation. Study time will be provided and exam fees will be subsidized.