We are recruiting paid interns for placement within our independent agency force in Indiana! This is an opportunity to work with and experience the entrepreneurial realities of small-medium business ownership in local communities. Selected interns will be employees of the various participating agencies.
The U.S. insurance industry as a whole is expected to have over 45,000 full time open positions available by 2022! This is an opportunity to work in a growing industry that adds value to individual lives and the community on a daily basis.
Working as an Insurance Agency Intern at one of our Independent Agencies you will:
- Work with experienced small-medium business owners in management, customer service and agency revenue growth
- Develop and implement marketing programs
- Create content to increase social media presence
- Work directly with clients to triage day-to-day insurance claims, changes, and issues
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to navigate online systems
- Pursuit of bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Candidates in their final year of undergraduate study, or pursuing graduate studies should apply.
- Special consideration may be given to individuals that hold a property and casualty insurance license. Such license is NOT required.
- Basic knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and data base preferred.
- Reliability required.
- Pay is hourly and is based on experience and geography