As of 5/14/20 Employer reports, “We are currently full for the summer but looking for fall interns.”
Our internship program is designed to launch your career as a digital marketing strategist. This is a paid internship in the heart of Kendall Square’s thriving tech scene. You’ll work directly with brands on real world projects. You can’t learn this stuff in a classroom.
- Opportunity to grow at a fast moving company
- Fun work environment with entrepreneurial people
- Ability to run your own projects
- Gain real world experience
- Earn Google certifications
- Excellent location in the heart of Kendall Square
- Consistently challenging work for multiple brands
“I was able to get my hands dirty on client projects within days of starting at Fire&Spark. The work I did during my internship prepared me to excel in my role as a full-time analyst at Fire&Spark.” – Noah G. (fall 2018 intern)
“I was thrilled when I was given challenging and meaningful work on my first day as an intern. On top of this, I have found it to be a fast-paced but supportive work environment. Everyone around you wants you to succeed.” – Auden E. (summer 2019 intern)
Our training program includes three components that combine to accelerate your learning opportunities and career growth.
- Pairing with a senior digital strategist – Weekly one-on-one meetings with an experienced marketer to guide your learning and get your questions answered.
- Hands-on work with our clients – You will work directly with our brand name or startup clients, delivering analytical market research and digital campaign management services.
- Learning materials and certifications – Our structured curriculum is designed to help you acquire the knowledge you need to excel as a digital marketing analyst
Specific learning objectives: web analytics, search engine optimization, written/oral communication, content marketing, market research and Amazon marketing.
We love what we do. Our team is looking for interns who are passionate about learning digital marketing and enthusiastic about applying analytical methods to digital campaigns that benefit our clients.
We live our core values everyday:
- PASSION FOR LEARNING – Pursue continuous learning with passion, enthusiasm and curiosity. Failures are expected and valued as learning opportunities.
- TEAM FIRST – Put team success ahead of personal glory and avoid unnecessary competition.
- LET DATA GUIDE YOU – Challenge opinions not supported by data. Evidence based on facts and hard numbers is the best basis for decision-making.
- GET THE DETAILS RIGHT – Sweating the small stuff is the difference between mediocre and magnificent.
If these values resonate with you, we would love to hear from you! We’ll review your application and determine whether you are a good fit for this internship.
Our office features a massage room, secure bicycle parking, game room, gym, shower rooms with towels, stocked kitchens, and a host of discounts towards local business and well-being memberships.
We look for applicants who are detail oriented with phenomenal communication skills (written and verbal). If you like working with numbers in Excel to figure out what they mean then explaining your findings to a client, you might thrive in our internship. Our ideal candidate has the skill set of an investigative journalist — she/he works hard to uncover the facts, figure out what they mean and explain the findings to others.
Our office is located in Kendall Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts, but this internship is 100% remote.
Fire&Spark accepts 3 applicants each semester for full-time fall/spring semester internships and 2 applicants for full-time during the summer. We review applications on a rolling basis so feel free to submit your application at any time during the year.
How to Apply
Send resume, cover letter and a writing sample to email@example.com. The writing sample should be an academic paper, article or any form of expository writing that is submitted in a PDF or Word Doc. format. Please no group projects.