Gallagher, Flynn & Company, LLP, an independently owned, widely respected CPA and consulting firm headquartered in South Burlington, Vermont, is looking for dynamic individuals to join our team (in either our South Burlington or Hanover, NH offices) to support our growing business. The firm, one of the largest in Northern New England, provides tax, audit and business consulting services to a diverse group of businesses. GFC is an integral part of RSM US LLP (formerly known as McGladrey, LLP), a premier affiliation of independent accounting and consulting firms in the United States. GFC has also won the prestigious “Best Places To Work In Vermont” award for the last seven years in a row!
Experienced Tax Accountants
- CPA license required
- 5+ years of tax experience with a public accounting firm
- Prepare and/or review individual, corporate, partnership and trust tax returns
- Understand tax concepts related to individuals, C Corporations, S Corporations, Partnerships, estates and trusts
- Ability to oversee and manage engagements, prioritize engagements and supervise/motivate staff; team player
- Excellent client service and demonstrated business development skills
- Able to manage due dates/deadlines
- Good communication (verbal and written), organization and analytical skills are a must
We offer a competitive benefits and salary package. For more information about Gallagher, Flynn & Company, LLP, please visit our website at www.gfc.com.