As a Licensing Compliance Analyst, you will be challenged to develop and apply analytical, thoughtful, and creative business solutions. This is a great opportunity to apply your skills while working at the second largest auto insurance company. The Underwriting and Product Management (UPM) department at GEICO offers you a path to build your career and develop a well-rounded view of the business. Prior licensing experience is not required.
Licensing Compliance Analysts have the responsibility of optimizing GEICO licensing processes, ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations, managing licensing expenses, and maintaining 100% ability for sales and service associates to perform their job functions.
Our analysts handle diverse licensing responsibilities while specializing in the following areas:
- Expense management including developing budgets, analyzing expense variances, paying invoices, and developing and measuring expense reduction recommendations. Responsibilities include analyzing multi-line and multi-functional sales and service teams transactional metrics and licensing needs, developing recommendations to reduce licensing expenses while maintaining the ability for the corporation to handle customer calls by licensed professional agents;
- Analyzing regulatory changes and developing system change requests, training, and communicating changes;
- Developing, analyzing, and controlling market conduct exam data pulls and interrogatory requests;
- Developing licensing systems requirements and following through to production, and coordinating systems changes;
- Developing, standardizing, and publishing compliance reports and efficiency metrics;
- Developing and training associates and measuring training impacts on key licensing metrics;
Additional growth opportunities include involvement with top industry regulators and vendors.
Are you ready to join our team?
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Office, with focus on advanced Excel. Access and SQL are a plus;
- Ability and desire to learn and apply new skills and techniques;
- Strong desire to drive high quality results;
- Ability to convey information clearly and effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to work independently and contribute to team efforts;
- Outstanding time management skills
- Enjoys responsibilities requiring extreme attention to detail
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred or actively pursuing
Analytical assessments will be completed by each applicant.
Salary Range $58,000 - $64,000