At GoReadyMade, we are building the next Food Tech unicorn. We're offering a career kick-start for entrepreneurial minded, data driven Business Intelligence professionals.
Backed by a major global food tech company, we’re a fast growing startup based in NY. GoReadyMade offers ready to cook, fresh & healthy meals in a convenient weekly subscription model. We ship directly from our production kitchen in NJ to our customers’ homes.
What will you do?
- Manage, control and process all kinds of data
- Furnish data and reports to management and all teams in the company, ensuring consistency and accuracy
- Automate data transfer between different tools and databases, DWH
- Be proactive in constantly proposing innovation in data gathering, processing and presentation
- Play a leading role in evangelizing a data-driven culture in the company
What you will have?
- Experience in BI, data analytics
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Python
- Experience with AWS (lambda) a plus
- Attention to detail is key
- Able to work under time constraints and changing targets
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring, entrepreneurial work environment in which you can thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.