The Role Our team is looking for a Content Writing Intern to join GSP's marketing team for both Spring 2019 and Summer 2019 internship roles. As the Content Writing, you will have an instrumental role in helping keep GSP growing through content development. You will have your hands in almost every aspect of the company and will be able to jump in on many different projects!
Who you are Our Content Writing Intern should passionately enjoying writing in casual, up-beat tones and enjoy exploring and researching the world of tech startups!
You'll have a lot of work samples, perfect for building a portfolio, ranging anywhere from blogs to short industry white papers. You don't necessarily need a lot of specific experience but you must have a strong willingness to learn and great communication skills, especially written and interpersonal!
More than just knowing your stuff inside and out- you are a visionary. You are driven, flexible, and have a fiercely positive attitude. Because you crave challenges, you do everything in your power to find and overcome them. With you, a day without an accomplishment you’re proud of never happens; you won’t leave the office until you’ve built something amazing. You thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, ever-evolving environments where you can show your creativity, think on your feet, and problem solve like pro. All in all, you’re a team player who dreams big, achieves big, and loves to laugh.
Some of your responsibilities might look like:
· Assist in developing, strategizing and implementing writing-based digital marketing campaigns .
· Help with planning, organizing and creating marketing content white papers, website content, blogs, articles, one pagers, social media posts, email campaigns etc.
· Assist with business development writing projects including writing proposals, sales documents and one pages
· Managing various special marketing or business development projects to help grow our business and client base.
Some of your skills might include:
· Strong work ethic.
· Thriving in fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
· Creative problem solving .
· Excellent organizational, analytical, and planning skills with great attention to detail.
· Works cooperatively with others and values the different contributions people make.
· Ability to handle pressure in a positively and professionally.
· Excellent interpersonal skills; communication must be clear, concise, and considerate of the needs of others.
If you're interested in joining the GSP team please send your resume and note letting me know which semester you are interested in applying for. We'd love for someone who is open to staying for both Spring and Summer if possible! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com!