Candidate will be trained and work directly with one of our brokers learning the nuances of the industry and providing support in our efforts to develop new business within given Brokerage business
Schedule: 9 am to 6 pm
- The principal role of this position is to build a revenue generating sales pipeline, consisting of prospective accounts and clients.
- Conducting daily cold calls to uncover opportunities in an effort to bring in new clients – this could be up to 60% of the role in years 1 and 2 with the remaining time spent facilitating market research (prospecting of next wave of cold calls), touring buildings, internal meetings, etc.
- Through acquisition / solutions based selling, and in partnership with senior brokers, Associate Broker will analyze customer needs, identify and customize strategic real estate solutions to win accounts
- Work side by side with decision makers to analyze real estate needs, make recommendations and present solutions that will benefit the customer
- Gain superior market knowledge through research and development opportunities
- Work within a team environment to maintain and grow accounts
- Produce detailed financial models and other analyses for transactions of varying complexity to support the negotiation of leases, including NPV, cash flows analyses; may assist in performing other complex financial analyses.
- Interact with the different stakeholders for transactions representing both: buyers and sellers.
- Support Senior brokers in the following functions, as requested:
- Provide relevant market information to clients and team members
- Evaluate client building alternatives and lease options on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Gather and evaluate real estate market and property data
- Work closely with brokers to communicate thoughtful viable solutions to complex client driven requirements
- Plan and attend various industry networking events in coordination with Brokers, or at times on their behalf.
- BS in any engineering field, economic, architecture, accounting or business
- MBA is a must. Candidate can be finishing the MBA
- Investment funds/banking, project finance, real estate projects, economic/markets analysis, business development or business consulting.
- Real Estate experience is a plus, but not a requisite.
- Competencies, Capabilities & Skills:
- Strong analytical & numeric skills
- Strong financial acumen and ability to translate financial data
- Strong presentation skills
- Complex, abstract solution sales (selling services and intangibles rather than physical products)
- Good client relationship
- Good awareness of economic factors
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong professional presence
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Full command of English
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Mexico.