This Internship requires a 30 hour per week (min) 5 day commitment. May include some Saturdays.
- Process tax returns and perform other tax season preparatory work
- Perform payroll taxes processing, bookkeeping and Efile process management
- Work under direct supervision on any assigned segments of a tax engagement.
- Assist teams in scanning, finalizing, and typing reports and financial statements
- Handle special projects as needed for the firm in general as needed
- Completed coursework in Intermediate Accounting and/or Degree in Accounting required or relevant business experience and education
- Good work ethic, service driven, strong organizational skills, and the ability to take on responsibility and work independently
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of other MSOffice products
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and other accounting software extremely helpful
- Experience with ProSystemFX is a plus, or experience in a paperless environment
- Confidence to work with initiative, develop technical skills, and a desire to learn