Financial representatives with the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network provide expert guidance and innovative solutions to help meet a client’s financial goals and objective at every life stage. They develop enduring relationships with their clients by providing expert guidance for a lifetime of financial security. With access to a network of specialists, financial representatives take a holistic approach to identifying financial security needs and developing solutions using world-class insurance and investment products.
Financial representatives have access to a network of specialists who together provide guidance on:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Personal Planning Analysis
- Asset & Income Protection
- Education Funding
- Investment & Advisory Services
- Trust Services
- Estate Analysis
- Retirement Solutions
- Business Needs Analysis
- Employee & Executive Benefits
Our College Financial Representatives receive:
- The opportunity to experience the full-time career of a financial representative while taking advantage of a highly respected college program
- The ability to build their own practice as a financial representative and training on Northwestern Mutual’s unique services
- Top-ranking training program with business, product, and sales training
- Weekly coaching and mentoring from industry leaders including ongoing personal and professional development
- Must be a full-time student at a four year institution or graduate school
- Must be willing to study for and obtain your state insurance licenses
- History of high achievement demonstrated by rapid growth and consistent, measureable results
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to develop lasting, meaningful relationships as well as influence others
- Offer a personalized approach to providing customized solutions tailored to each client’s long term financial goals and objectives.
- Provide needs-based analysis to help ensure the client’s needs are met at every life stage, managing financial risk and achieving financial security in the areas of life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities and investments.
- Create a referral based practice to build your clientele.