OutSnapped is a Brooklyn based luxury photo experience agency which invites event guests to take and share out of the box, glamorous or silly selfies, assisted by a professional from our team or self-guided by our intuitive software.
OutSnapped is looking for a creative, self-motivated college student to participate in our Marketing internship program. In this role, you’ll get hands on experience in ideating and implementing both traditional and digital marketing campaigns and experience the behind the scenes magic of what it takes to bring photo experiences from concept to live events. We hope this applicant will become an integral part of our team in this hands-on position.
- Assist in content creation for blog, email marketing, social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist in preparing promotional presentations
- Help organize marketing events
- Update company database and customer relationship management systems as needed
- Assist in the creation of signage, mockups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Trend spotting to help implement news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a desire to learn via hands on experience
- Has a compelling experience or interest in traditional and digital marketing
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Is able to take constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- Can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Is already enrolled at an accredited university as a student towards a degree in Illustration, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Photography, or Communications Design and is eligible to receive school credit through an internship program, as this internship is for school credit only and offers no stipend.
- Can make a minimum 3-month commitment
- Has prior internship experience in e-commerce, fashion, retail, direct sales or startups preferred, but this is not required.
Email resume and portfolio to workwithus@OutSnapped.com.