Red Pulse is a tokenized research ecosystem for China’s economy and capital markets. The company incorporates its own research token, PHX, to facilitate an open and transparent sharing economy for research, and is developing a machine learning-based matching engine to connect industry experts with institutions seeking market insights to make better business decisions. Ultimately, Red Pulse aims to solve the problem that we all face today: Information overload. We are currently accepting applications for the position of Intern.
We’re searching for interns to work closely with our experienced research analysts and content producers to broaden our coverage of China’s financial markets and economy. You’ll be part of a team that drives the development of new products and services, offered via own cryptocurrency RPX, to help the global investment community better understand the China market environment and make informed business and investment decisions. You’ll also have the benefit of both formal and informal training sessions to help you learn about China’s financial markets, sectors, and research/analysis processes from industry professionals.
Successful candidates are highly detail-oriented, able to work effectively both alone and in teams, and have an inquisitive mind. At Red pulse, you’ll be joining a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment with the resources to grow. You’ll be working in our office, located in central Shanghai, and working closely with the research and technology team, on a part-time basis. Please note remote work is not acceptable. You will be paid RMB 100 per day as a daily travel stipend. The qualifications and responsibilities are as follows.
* Professional fluency in both English and Mandarin
* Strong writing and communication skills
* Background or strong interest in investment management, finance, or economics
* Background in financial journalism and experience with renowned financial media outlets, e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ, Financial Times, Caixin, is a plus
* Work under supervision of analysts and content producers to source, aggregate and curate important developments in the China market and various sectors
* Learn how to conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis on selected market developments, company announcements, and industry trends and begin to use them to conduct new analysis
* Develop online campaigns and marketing material (in both Chinese and English)
* General Excel, PowerPoint, and Word tasks
* General translation work (Chinese – English)