• Within this department, the candidate will be responsible for gathering numerical and/or statistical data from multiple sources, and organizing this data into pertinent data sets.
• From these datasets, provide analysis culminating in the production of reports that include trend monitoring, statistical analysis, and relevant graphical reports to be used in pricing, market and product strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with management to establish and maintain business statistical metrics reporting and analysis.
• Retrieves sales and financial numerical data from the company's internal IT/ERP systems, relevant vendors, service suppliers, distribution partners for statistical analysis and reporting.
• Aggregates data coming from various internal and external sources into coherent data sets and templates for repetitive analysis. Maintains data integrity and organizes statistical data vault.
• Retrieves and aggregates datasets from multiple industry sources for analysis.
• Performs all data analysis, using accepted industry analysis and statistical methods.
• Manages/collects product market statistical pricing research to ensure a cohesive pricing strategy across all Company Motors product lines.
• Analyzes numerical reports from vendors and business partners to ensure success of marketing campaigns and effectiveness of co-op marketing dollars spent.
• Presents data analysis, using dashboards, graphics, PowerPoint presentations and any other relevant computer-based system.
• Recommends process improvements when recognizes opportunities to change processes in place.
Education and/or Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) with a minimum of one year of related work experience.
• A combination of related education and experience will be accepted.
• Foreign language abilities preferred (German, Chinese)
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and processes.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, net present value, gross margins, IRR, ROI, proportions, percentages.
• Ability to apply concepts of advanced algebra and statistical graphical analysis.
• Expert level knowledge of computer packages such as Excel, XLSTAT, JMP.
• Uses software packages that use OLAP, OLTP, matrix calculations, 3D Matrix calculations.
• Fluent using software packages such as Microsoft Business environment (Word, Excel, Access or equivalent, Sharepoint, PowerPoint) at expert level.
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
.• Ability to lift 10 pounds repeatedly and lift up to 60 pounds.
• Ability to bending, reaching, and kneeling repeatedly.
• The Team member must be able to climb stairs and/or ladders.
• Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist required.
• This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full motion of the lower extremities and back muscles.
• Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees required.