Sales University Group (SUG) is looking to hire 3 Business Development Representatives with an interest in the Technology Industry. We have partnered with a global top 20 provider of GPS fleet and asset management solutions.
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
Prospect new business and establish meetings with qualified leads for our client. The BDRs undergo extensive B2B sales training and ongoing professional development that will accelerate their careers, meanwhile gaining in-depth knowledge of the industry. At Sales University Group, we pride ourselves in our people. Our entire company is a close-knit group. We're looking for people that are excited to develop professionally, but also for people who are passionate about building culture and helping our overall business grow.
Who you are:
- Driven and Goal Oriented. You are someone who is serious about sales and is ready to develop your career. You like to get stuff done. You're hungry for opportunities. And you're motivated to do your best, each and every day.
- You’re Resilient. We know sales can be a really tough job. Sometimes you will hear a lot more "no's" than "yes's." But this doesn't bother you because the "yes's" are what will keep you on the edge of your seat. You're calm, cool, and collected when handling objections and can think on your feet. You're confident in yourself and know how to keep pushing forward.
- Someone who’s comfortable on the phone and with leveraging social media! As a business development representative, you're going to be on the phone a large portion of each day. We're looking for someone who has stamina and has a natural ease talking to people but is also capable of finding ways to interact and engage client prospects with social media and email outreach.
- Detailed and Crafty. You're going to be provided leads and contacts, but sometimes you have to think outside of the box to identify the right person to talk to. We're looking for someone who's able to be thorough and detail oriented when it comes to prospecting.
- Excited to be a part of a growing team. That’s the reason we’re hiring – We can’t stop growing and we’re looking for folks who want to grow with us!
- Competitive pay + commission, great benefits, and opportunity for career growth. We foster career advancement by also helping clients to build the next generation of sales talent. This means that great employees can often get hired into progressive role at the client directly. We call this a promotion as well - since our employees have already proven to be a valuable extension of our client's work family.
- Casual dress . Want to wear jeans and a t-shirt to work? Cool. Us too.
- Ping Pong and Foosball Tournaments. Bring your A game. We’ve had a lot of practice.
- Snack Attack . We stock our kitchen with fresh fruit, chips and crackers, and all the cereal your heart desires.
- Location, Location, Location. We’re located in River North, which means there are tons of places to gather for happy hour after work. It also means we’re right off of the Red Line (Grand stop), the #29 Bus, and the #65 Bus.