Stephen Gould Corporation is a 79-year-old privately held global enterprise that was founded on an entrepreneurial business culture that continues to propel the company’s success. We specialize in packaging, printing, displays, fulfillment, and marketing services. The heart of our core competencies is supply chain management and daily accountability, of which makes us so valuable to our clients/partners. We use our global footprint to reduce cost and lead-time. Our financial stability and deep pockets allows us to make the initial investments needed to plan for our growth, as well as our clients. We are a full turnkey supplier and our ability to take a program from conceptual design to production and distribution into the marketplace makes us leaders in our industry. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Long Island, Long Island City.
Buffalo, Purchase, and West Chester, NY
Whippany NJ, (North Jersey Territory)
· Prospect and Engage new Clients
· Research and analyze sales opportunities
· Account Management
· Identify and create business opportunities
· Identify product improvements and/or client pain points
· Create new relationships with prospects
· Entertain clients/prospects weekly
· Utilize an account management application.
· Travel remotely or abroad, must have reliable transportation
· Create long lasting relationships with clients and partners
· Hold to daily standards and dress code.
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 1 year sales experience
· Minimum 2 years in a “service” industry.
· Great time management skills
· Good math skills
· Daily Accountability
· Ability to set and reach goals
· Entrepreneurial mindset
· Creative thinking
· Well organized
· Can utilize Technology provided
· Manages stressful situations
· Problem solver
· Ability to think quickly on your feet.
· Can speak well in front of groups
· Can engage C-level executives in conversation
· Must be able to listen, be perceptive and observant.
· High Attention to detail.
· Superior command of the English language (spoken and written)
Compensation as a Sales Agent in Training
2-year training program
· Full Salary (W-2 Employee)
Compensation as a Sales Agent
· Full commission plus draw (if needed)
· 1099 contractor status
· Trainee into Full-time Sales Agent
Deferred pension plan
Apply to: Nichole Bruno email@example.com