One Team Global has partnered with an established Insurance Client in the Tri-State Area. Insurance Event Manager will report to the CEO and the main responsibilities of the
Insurance Event Manager include:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the Event and Sales Team,
- Serve as the contact point for all staff and conduct all performance management and other HR required tasks.
- Review and sign off of certain tasks performed by staff
- Provide approvals on designated items
- Coordinate and co-lead internal quarterly reinsurance review meetings
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Review and present management summaries and reports
- Serve as lead on resolution of data or technology issues, implementation of new participation programs or processes and other projects which affect the company
- Coordinate with Accounting/Finance and other teams to provide information or assistance
- Lead, motivate and supervise staff, proactively ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration
- Other special projects, such as implementation of a new system, including identifying requirements and performing testing Our client offers competitive benefits and salary based on experience.
For confidential consideration email your resume
One Team Global is one of the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities.
We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
1) Bachelors in Finance, Business, Marketing, Sales, or related field
2) 2+ years of experience (minimum 1 years in a leadership or trainer role)
3) Insurance industry experience is encouraged