The Moody Street Group, LLC, a General Agency, of the Companies of OneAmerica®, works with a diverse clientele including individuals, business owners, professionals and families. We assist our clients in attaining financial objectives by providing a broad range of products and services that can help create, accumulate and conserve wealth. The Moody Street Group, LLC, with offices in Newton, Massachusetts and South Windsor, Connecticut is actively recruiting new associates. We are interested in meeting highly motivated, success-oriented individuals with undergraduate or graduate degrees in business, marketing, finance, accounting, economics, law or communications who are looking for a professional sales career with excellent income potential.
Our Financial Services Sales Representatives, utilize a values based approach and market primarily by introduction. We are supported by a marketing staff that is trained to do the back-office work, which allows financial representatives more time to see and interact with clients. Our marketing team provides new Financial Services Sales Representatives with a comprehensive and sophisticated training program. New Financial Services Sales Representatives will also benefit from a wide range of technical sales support provided by professional career associates who are leaders in the industry. We offer competitive compensation. We also provide group benefits, pension, tuition reimbursement for professional designations and conferences at worldwide locations.
The Moody Street Group, LLC is seeking energetic, motivated, and entrepreneurial individuals who are afforded the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people in their community.
If you have a genuine concern for others and are not afraid to work hard, this may be the career you’ve been waiting for.
Starting a career in financial services doesn’t necessarily require a financial background. Two characteristics we especially look for are a genuine sense of caring and the desire to learn. goals
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Honesty and integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented with a track record of success in prior academic and/or career
- Understand and effectively explain complex information in simple, easy to understand terms
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive drive and achievement oriented
- Must be able to obtain the appropriate licensing
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Devise and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients
- Analyze clients’ financial needs and goals
- Provide guidance to clients regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different insurance and investment products
- Implement, and continually review, financial strategies designed to help clients pursue their long-term goals