Case competitions develop problem solving abilities, analytical abilities, time management capabilities, presentation abilities and confidence in presenting to a range of business audiences. These competitions prepare students for success in careers, job interviews, and better decision making. Each semester Grossman School of Business Faculty nominate students to participate in these competitions. Previous competitions GSB students have competed in include:
- National Diversity Case Competition – Kelly School of Business at Indiana University
- Center for International Business Education (CIBER) Case Challenge – University of Connecticut
- Collegiate Ethics Case Competitoin – University of Arizona, Eller College of Management
- Lazaridis School of Business & Economics International Case Competition – Wilfrid Laureier University, Waterloo Ontario Canada
- Milgred Invitational Cast Competition on Corporate Social Responsiblity – University of Washington, Tacoma
In addition to participating around the country and world, the Grossman School of Business is proud to host our very own Global Family Enterprise Case Competition each January, featuring students from around the world. To learn more visit the Global Family Enterprise Case Competition website.